Monday 20 March 2017

Engineering De Sades

Just touching base in the blogosphere to reassure everyone that I'm still around.  My computer isn't hooked up at the moment because we (by 'we' I mean Mr Bingells and one of his friends) are assembling the new computer desks and cupboards that have arrived to replace the flood-fucked lot.  There is a special corner in hell for the engineering de Sade who designed flat pack furniture. 

I'm currently at my local library and just thought I'd type a brief post to touch base.  So many things on my mind.  I've been dealing with upsetting situations that have left me bewildered and furious, and very hurt. 

I have observed stuff that has reinforced my long-held belief that there are some people out there who really should be tied to a tree, and shot at with a ball of their own shit.

But on a less aggravating note, I am still to redeem the iTunes card I was given for my birthday.  Think I'll go home and download me some choons.  Watch this space and I will keep you appraised or what I pick.

Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment