Thursday 25 July 2019

More Stupid People

Apropos of my last post wherein I wrote of Jessica, who whilst being assigned the gender of male at birth now identifies as a woman and is complaining of transphobic discrimination against beauticians who are not willing to carry out a wax on her scrotum (when I first started writing stories as a kid those are the sentences I NEVER could have imagined writing), she is now taking malicious glee in what appears to be a closure of one of the businesses that aroused her ire. Well, she's gloating that the business is no longer listed at some store complex after she informed the landlord about what she perceives to be the business's transphobia.

Jessica, sticking a tiara on your head and squeezing your bulk into a tight dress (as you have done for your profile pic) doesn't make you a woman. Maybe you ARE a woman, and I respect your right to that belief and support the rights of transgendered people. However, going after a business for exercising a right to not touch anyone's genitalia and then smugly revelling in what you imagine is their downfall at your grubby hands does make you a prize cunt. I don't care if  you have ovaries, testes, or a bowl of bon-bons; you're a prize cunt. By the way, why do you have such an obsession with how girls insert tampons, and why are you seeking to have a pool party whereat LGBTQI+ guests over the age of twelve are encouraged to swim topless, and no parents there? Maybe I'm getting a tad sceptical in my old age, but this is really a bit suspicious.

Anyway, if you must prove your point and bully a beautician into waxing your ball bag, here's hoping you get one with no experience, and who re-enacts that waxing scene from The Forty-Year-Old Virgin on your Jatz crackers.

Another person who is making me roll my eyes is Mark Fitzgibbon, head of the NIB. He's put forward the notion that Medicare be abolished, with people being forced to take out private coverage, and 'we' (his term, which I take to mean him and his cronies) choose the insurer. Mate, can you not see just how corrupt, rancid, and foetid that idea is? I can't afford private health cover. Neither can many other people. And precisely WHAT insurer are you going to pick for people? Weee-eelllll, given you're the head of the NIB, I'm guessing your lot will get the lion's share, under your proposal. Fuck right off with your stupid ideas, and take the stench of rat with you.

Okay, now who wants to know the stupidest thing I read today? Here 'tis:


 Why do people have to suck the joy out of everything? And do whomsoever is the person whose identity is obliterated by the blue marker: what the actual fuck are you talking about, and why are you such a knob? Spanish IS a European language. Last time I looked at an atlas, Spain was in Europe, and furthermore, Spanish is a derivative of the Romantic languages. And you know what else? If I want to learn a language that is not in keeping with my ethnicity, then I'll go out and fucking learn it! What's the point of me learning a language congruous with my culture? I already speak English (and very well, if I do say so myself)! Overly dramatic, woke pissbabies like the person with the blue line over his or her name are the reason why we can't have nice things any more.

Something else I no longer have is my pet cockatiel, Charlie. He passed in his sleep last night, at the grand old age of twenty-four. He loved to rock out to anything with a good bass line, and particularly loved the opening to Psycho Killer by Talking Heads. How I miss watching him dance on his perch. RIP, you squawking old ratbag.

Oh well, book signing in Scone tomorrow - 10.30am to 12.00 midday. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment